built-in sqlite support in 29 - still time for changes?

From: Lynn Winebarger
Subject: built-in sqlite support in 29 - still time for changes?
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:18:16 -0400

I'm curious if there is time or appetite for the following changes to
built-in sqlite support for emacs 29, before any code becomes
dependent on the current implementation.

*  Can rows be returned as arrays rather than lists for consistency
with emacsql programming conventions?

*  Can (or should) sqlite-mode be derived from tabulated list mode
instead of directly from special?

*  Can we add at least one additional primitive type for tables
(corresponding to a prepared sqlite statement) so a database
connection can have multiple outstanding queries?  Or have one query
use the result of an existing query result?

*  Is the current code mature enough to document properly, or is that
being delayed until the implementation is more mature?

Lynn