Re: Merging feature/android

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Merging feature/android
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 18:16:36 +0200

> From: Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>, emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 21:49:53 +0800
>
> Arash Esbati <arash@gnu.org> writes:
>
> > I did 'git clean -fdx' and then applied your patch, but no avail, still
> > the same error.
> >
> > Best, Arash
>
> Huh.
>
> Eli, is there anything I have to do to make the Windows NT gnulib stuff
> omit a gnulib module, other than putting:
>
>   OMIT_GNULIB_MODULE_xxx
>
> in nt/gnulib-cfg.mk?

Yes, you need to force regeneration of configure and gnulib.mk.  The
easiest way is to touch configure.ac and gnulib.mk.in, and then run
"make".

In general, I'd suggest to OMIT_* all Gnulib modules you added for
Android, as I see no reason why we'd need to build them on Windows,
and they can only cause trouble.