Re: Android port

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Android port
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 17:12:11 +0100 (CET)

> Il 08/03/2023 00:58 Po Lu ha scritto:
>

> You should get a backtrace if you want this to be fixed, because I can't read
> your mind (and your phone) from all the way over here.

Maybe when I have more time.

> On March 7 Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> >Just for the record, today update fails systematically at start up...

How do you explain that with yesterday and today APK Emacs crashes at start up
IF IT FINDS a desktop file?

I have in the init.el

(setq desktop-base-file-name "~/.emacs.d/desktop")

If I remove it (EShell), Emacs starts; if I quit it and save a desktop file
(just when Emacs displays the scratch buffer), then re-launching it crashes,
i.e. immediately closes.

At least the previous APKs worked.. for a while