python-mode: Why python-interpreter defaults to "python" instead of look

From: Martín Fernández
Subject: python-mode: Why python-interpreter defaults to "python" instead of looking for python/python3
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 11:03:05 -0300

Hey,

I'm wondering why there is no logic to find the latest python
executable installed (python vs python3) when setting
`python-interpreter`, as it is done with `python-shell-interpreter`.

I think it should be added, but since it is a straightforward change I
assume there are reasons for it. Otherwise I'm happy to send a patch.

Thanks.

--
Martín