Re: broken (or missing) packages after 'error in process sentinel: async

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: broken (or missing) packages after 'error in process sentinel: async-handle-result: End of file during parsing'
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 15:06:47 +0200

> Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 10:19:40 +0100
> From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@gatalith.at>
>
> I'm running emacs from git (currently yesterday's version). I have
> regular problems updating packages in 'list-packages'. Please let me
> know if this is not the right mailing list for this topic.

The right place is the bug tracker, which you reach if you use the
command "M-x report-emacs-bug".  That command will also collect and
report some important details about your build, such as the Git branch
you are building from and the commit on that branch which you used to
build, as well as your OS and Emacs configuration details.

So please report this bug using report-emacs-bug.

Thanks.