Eglot manual (Was: Renaming eglot -- or at least add an alias?)

From: João Távora
Subject: Eglot manual (Was: Renaming eglot -- or at least add an alias?)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 11:52:19 +0100

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> However, the more pressing problem is that (as I've said) searching for
> "language server" in Customize does not reveal much of value.

This is, of course, pertinent.  We should arrange so that the user
searching for: "intellisense, language server, smart coding, ide, lsp,
etc" eventually lands the user in the Eglot customize section, and,
perhaps more importantly, the manual.

Speaking of that, I've now rewritten the manual completely as a single
file, in Mardown format.  It currently lives in the GitHub repo, but
will be rewritten to TexInfo soon.

Check it out at
https://github.com/joaotavora/eglot/blob/master/MANUAL.md

Feedback is most welcome.  Please forward any such feedback to Eli
Zaretskii too, as he will be converting it to TexInfo (along with any
rewordings/reshuffling/rewriting he deems necessary)

João