Re: Org mode and Emacs

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Org mode and Emacs
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 08:18:24 +0200

> I played around with the git log data and your claim appears to be
> incorrect.

Thanks for providing these numbers, I stand corrected then.

But I'm not *that* impressed as I still doubt we can infer a causal
connection between the texi->org switch and the increasing number of
commits (I've read the detailed logs.)

If you, Nicolas, Tim and other core contributors say that switching
back to .texi will definitely slow down your contributions to Org
(these has to be considered and said in all honesty, which is hard)
that I would consider a strong argument against the switch back to
.texi---but that's our collective decision anyway, so I'm fine with
whatever everyone decides (not now, around Org 10).

--
 Bastien