Re: master 5b3c4004a9 2/2: Remove calls to intern with a static string f

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: master 5b3c4004a9 2/2: Remove calls to intern with a static string from code that runs on X
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 08:39:17 +0000

Anyway, I've now changed the way the message is displayed, it now uses three leading stars and is redirected to stderr, which is e.g. what the Linux kernel uses. Does that fix your problem?

That does, yes.

Great!

What is the point of all the "might try to". It's not that the message is unclear; it is hard to understand until you read it at least twice in both directions.

I just changed that into "could try to", is it clearer now?