Re: Progress on merging Eglot?

From: Payas Relekar
Subject: Re: Progress on merging Eglot?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 20:42:07 +0530

João Távora <joaotavora@gmail.com> writes:

> The only problem is that I can't get run the full eglot2emacs.sh to run.
> The process is blocked, I think, by an Emacs commit hook that refuses to
> accept some trailing changes in some unrelated files.  Can you see
> what's up with that?  Did I mess up eglot2emacs.sh?

I'll probably won't be able to test again today, but from what I see
your .sh is pretty much identical to mine.

.py is well beyond my kindergarten python, but if I had to make a guess
its probably generating something that Emacs doesn't like. My script did
not add any newlines to commit messages, and yours does, but there's
enough stuff I don't know about git/python/bash to make any conclusive
statement.

Thanks,
Payas