Re: Adding a "quick-help" menu

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Adding a "quick-help" menu
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 05:08:31 -0400

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> writes:
>
>> Thanks; I think this looks useful, and easy to extend if we want to.
>
> BTW, don't we already have Emacs flash cards?
> Maybe most of the content there could be reused.

I think it has too much stuff on them to fit, unfortunately.  It's not
as focused and covers a much broader range of features.

Having reviewed the reference card and Philip's cheat sheet, maybe "C-g"
should be added to the cheat sheet.

One idea: Without adding any new lines, it could replace "C-x u", which
could in turn be moved under "File" to replace "C-x s" (which would be
removed).