Re: master 5b3c4004a9 2/2: Remove calls to intern with a static string f

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: master 5b3c4004a9 2/2: Remove calls to intern with a static string from code that runs on X
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 08:32:50 +0000

What's the problem exactly? I don't see any interferences with fontification, at least not with emacs -Q.

The link to the failing line of the Makefile is fontified incorrectly, and the Makefile name is also parsed incorrectly, leading to a prompt for the directory under which "- Makefile" is located.

Can you share a screenshot perhaps, with some comments? I don't see any of the problems you mention here.