Re: Display of undisplayable characters: \U01F3A8 instead of diamond

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Display of undisplayable characters: \U01F3A8 instead of diamond
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2022 06:54:52 +0000

Right now, I switch to the Linux console I want using M-F<n>.

Is something that easy possible with an X terminal?

Is the possibility to use multiple consoles the only reason you use the console? Or do you have other reasons?

Yes, something that easy (or even easier!) is possible with an X terminal. But it's an unusual requirement (most people use a single X terminal), so a certain amount of configuration is necessary.