Re: Horrible File menu

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: Horrible File menu
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 14:16:24 +0100

    >> If anything needs deleting from that menu, itʼs 'Make frame on
    >> display'.  Thatʼs useful to a vanishingly small percentage of users,
    >> and I doubt they'd use the menu to do it.

    Stefan> But that's also a nice way to advertise this feature that's
obviously
    Stefan> not shared by very many applications.

My conditional 'if' was obviously not conditional enough. "If it is
decided that the length of that menu needs to be reduced by
sacrificing an entry, then this is the one that should go". But my
opinion on menus should not be given great weight, given that I donʼt
use them (except when I accidentally hit F10).

Robert