Re: Undo mode

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Undo mode
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 08:32:44 +0000

The frame undeletion items uses two entries in the File menu, IMO that's one too much, and with the proposed options 1 and 2 it uses only one.

That's not a separate issue, so I don't think it counts.

What do you mean?

I mean if we add an item, there's one more item as a consequence. So the number of items is not a separate issue.

The point is that there should be no more than one menu item for that feature. There are two, that's one too much. There is no reason to turn that feature, which has no practical effect except that it uses a few more bytes in the heap, on and off from the menu.