Re: Undo mode

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Undo mode
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 10:19:37 +0000

We are not going to enable undelete-frame-mode by default.

I don't think I understand the benefit of hiding this behind a mode. It seems to me that the major difference it will make is that the `undelete-frame' command won't work by default.

See bug#51883. The conclusion was that undeleting frames is not a feature that all users need, and that enabling it by default uses some memory.