Re: Sv: Sv: Support for background transparency

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: Sv: Sv: Support for background transparency
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 10:12:58 +0100

>>>>> On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 17:26:26 +0000, Håkon Flatval <hkon20@hotmail.com>
>>>>> said:

    Håkon> Hi again,
    Håkon> At long last the copyright assignment process is finished.

    Håkon> I have attached a final patch. The only changes from the last one is
    Håkon> small conflict resolution I did while rebasing today.

Apart from Po's technical concerns, there are two things missing:

- a commit message containing a description of the changes in
ChangeLog format ('C-x 4 a' can help with that)
- Something answering the question: "what's the difference between
this and the existing 'alpha frame parameter", ideally in the emacs
lisp reference manual (alpha described in (elisp)Frame Parameters).

    Håkon> Is everything ready to have it merged? And also, how does that
happen?
    Håkon> Is the ball in your court, or does it require action on my end?

Once the patch looks good someone here will merge it.

Robert