Re: [Patch] Add project.el command to replace symbol at point throughout

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [Patch] Add project.el command to replace symbol at point throughout project
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 03:03:41 +0200

On 12.01.2022 11:42, Jon Eskin wrote:

On Jan 11, 2022, at 10:43 PM, Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru> wrote:

On 11.01.2022 11:50, Jon Eskin wrote:
That's a great function, I love seeing all the results in an xref buffer. I
previously explored adding a command to the xref similar to
'xref-query-replace-in-results' that pre-populates the FROM field with the item
you were searching for when you executed 'project-find-regexp'.

Would it help to have an easier version of xref-query-replace-in-results, or do
we really need a separate command called project-find-regexp-and-replace?
An easier version of xref-query-replace-in-results would be preferable to me personally, at least.

Try out this change, then (attached).