Collecting completion candidates from multiple files

From: Daniele Nicolodi
Subject: Collecting completion candidates from multiple files
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 21:48:16 +0100

Hello,

is there a standard facility and/or user interface to collect completion candidates from multiple files composing a project?

I'm developing a mode for a language that has an "include" facility and I would like to support collecting completion candidates from the definitions contained in all the files that compose a project, independently of whether the current buffer has an explicit "include" directive or not.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Dan