Re: sqlite3

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 16:36:25 +0100

Qiantan Hong <qhong@mit.edu> writes:

> Can you reconsider merging the work of multisession.el and
> store.el, using multisession.el as a backend? It’s a slight
> modification to multisession.el, and I don’t really see any downside.

Again, I don't understand what you're asking.  The interface defined by
multisession is the one that Emacs 29 is going to have.  If you want to
create a package with a different interface, that's totally up to you,
of course.

A backend to multisession that handles list-based updates might be nice,
but it's not part of the design specs.