Re: Emacs pretest 28.0.90 is out

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 28.0.90 is out
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 21:26:11 +0800

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> I was using Make 4.1, you can find it here:
>
>   http://www.delorie.com/pub/djgpp/deleted/v2gnu/mak41br2.zip

I will try that, thanks.

> And if we are talking versions, then you may bump into problems with
> latest GCC versions.  If so, try the versions I used:
>
>   GCC 3.4.6
>   GDB 7.2

These versions are what I have installed, but see below:

>   Binutils 2.26

I used binutils 2.37, because I couldn't find 2.26 on the djgpp download
server.  Could you tell me where I can obtain binutils 2.26 for DJGPP?

> It's hard to know if it's a known problem, but I never used that
> version of Make in its DJGPP port.  Is the crash reproducible?  If so,
> what recipe in lib/Makefile crashes it?

I will try to find out, but the priority for me is to make the DOS port
work first.

Thanks.