Re: Proportional fonts in the mode line (one month test)

From: João Pedro de Amorim Paula
Subject: Re: Proportional fonts in the mode line (one month test)
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 00:09:30 -0300

On 01 December 2021 14:45, Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> So I might have to search for a nicer proportional font...

May I suggest you take a look into Iosevka's[1] proportional width
fonts? They are "quasi-proportional", so they retain some characters as
monospaced. I've been using Iosevka Aile as my variable-width font, with
great!

They also offer a great number of variants, and you can whip up your own
personal Iosevka by customizing (almost) every character. Protesilaos
also has his own variant of Iosevka, called Iosevka Comfy [2] which is
also worth checking out.

[1] <https://typeof.net/Iosevka/>
[2] <https://gitlab.com/protesilaos/iosevka-comfy>

--
João Pedro de Amorim Paula
IT undergraduate at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)