Re: Proportional fonts in the mode line (one month test)

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Proportional fonts in the mode line (one month test)
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 12:30:57 +0000

Finally got around to building/installing the latest version of Emacs
from git.

Generally, I don't mind the proportional font for the mode line
although, at least with my settings, the typography seems strange in
some cases.  For instance, see attached image where the hyphen merges
with the following letter e.  I am not sure this is what should be
happening although I don't use proportional fonts often.

--
Eric S Fraga with org 9.5.1 in Emacs 29.0.50 on Debian 11.1