Re: Gitlab Migration

From: Daniel Brooks
Subject: Re: Gitlab Migration
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 08:30:55 -0700

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> Way better than Github and its ilk, where I actually need to point my
> browser to the issue to see the comments.

I use the Magit and Forge packages to create, view, and reply to merge
requests from Github and Gitlab inside of Emacs. No web browser needed.

The only downside is that it doesn’t have an inbox–style view of new
comments that I might want to respond to. I’ve occasionally considered
using Forge as a Gnus backend, but haven’t yet gotten around to it.

db48x