Re: New Context Menu

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: New Context Menu
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 09:38:20 +0900

> On Aug 19, 2021, at 1:38, Iñigo Serna <inigoserna@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Jean-Christophe,
>
> On 18 August 2021 at 16:04 +02, Jean-Christophe Helary
> <lists@traduction-libre.org> wrote:
>
>> How is that context menu enabled ?
>> My (macos) right click is only a buffer list and F10 has not changed.
>> (working on a recent master build)
>
> It's the new minor mode `context-menu-mode', that is disabled by default.

Thank you Iñigo

I realize that my "master" build was maybe a few days late. It's here now.

> From the NEWS file:
>
> *** New minor mode 'context-menu-mode' for context menus popped by
> 'mouse-3'.
> When this mode is enabled, clicking 'down-mouse-3' anywhere in the buffer
> pops up a menu whose contents depends on surrounding context near the
> mouse click.

Right now, in an org file, I only have a nicely ordered buffer list grouped by
buffer types. It's better looking than the previous "right-click". Is that
what's expected ?

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com