Re: On the adoption of transient.el

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: On the adoption of transient.el
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 18:51:10 +0900

> On Aug 5, 2021, at 18:38, Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> wrote:
>
> Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:

>> But to be clear: magit is brilliant at providing an interface to the
>> mystery that is the full git ecosystem!
>
> I am not super-duper familiar with any of those, my git needs are so
> humble, I can do most of stuff from command line, but you are probably
> correct!

No need to even consider the most obscure git commands to appreciate Magit,
just having the ability to select subparts of a diff to stage or unstage. I
have no idea how a similarly simple action can be implemented in CL git
commands.

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com