Re: Emacs is not reproducible

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Emacs is not reproducible
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 23:31:50 -0400

>> Is there currently any work underway to make Emacs reproducible?
> There has been changes made in the past to fix some problems.
> I have a pending patch in bug#46502 (see below) which aims to fix some
> more of those problems, but still haven't heard confirmation that it
> helps.

This is quite odd: both in bug#46502 and here again I don't hear
anything back from my proposal (not even some complaint that it doesn't
apply or it breaks something), even tho all I'm asking if for someone to
try and confirm whether it makes the build more (or less?) reproducible,
which I thought should be reasonably easy to do.

What am I missing?

        Stefan