Re: Adding transient to Emacs core

From: Kévin Le Gouguec
Subject: Re: Adding transient to Emacs core
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 19:22:12 +0200

Jonas Bernoulli <jonas@bernoul.li> writes:

> Yeah... ;) I believe I mentioned that documentation still has to be
> improved. Sadly that begins with the most basic package description.

I understand that you maintain an Org manual for Transient in your
GitHub repository, which is automatically converted to a Texinfo manual?
IIUC, some manuals in Emacs core are also maintained as Org documents
and converted to Texinfo as part of the build process; see
e.g. doc/misc/org.org and doc/misc/modus-themes.org.

Hope that helps (and that I'm actually correct about how the manuals in
Emacs core are maintained), sorry for the noise if not.