Re: Adding transient to Emacs core

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: Re: Adding transient to Emacs core
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 18:59:14 +0200

Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru> writes:

> On 19.04.2021 18:51, Jonas Bernoulli wrote:
>> The consensus appeared to be that it should be added to Emacs, so
>> that other core packages could use it, which I agree with.
>
> Could we add some usages of it as well, to justify the addition?

Well several people mentioned that they would start using it once it
is in core.  So that can happen now.

> Or at least a list of such places.

I also have implemented a few commands for built-in packages, that I
intend to submit soon.  Here's a few in list form:

- epa-dispatch
- epa-mail-dispatch
- epa-key-list-dispatch
- mml[-dispatch]