Re: Question collaborative editing - crdt.el, does it use SSL?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Question collaborative editing - crdt.el, does it use SSL?
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 20:13:14 +0300

* Qiantan Hong <qhong@mit.edu> [2020-10-28 19:41]:
> We were talking about the case when both users
> don’t have public accessible IP, neither VPS,
> then ssh, iodine and ptunnel falls out.
> Tuntox looks promising.
> Any preference between IPFS, Tuntox and Tor hidden service?

All of those methods shall be tested and I can test it again with
you, after testing it is possible to say something what works best.

What we need is low latency speedy methods that do not break.

All of connection methods should be mentioned in manual.

Stunnel is for securing the connection unless you already use secure
connections, do you?

--
Jean Louis