Re: EWW Feature Request: Mark start and end of table cells?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: EWW Feature Request: Mark start and end of table cells?
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 07:30:39 -0700

Hi Lars,

You're right in a way, but not quite. For linearizing tables etc, I
already have xslt magic.
Also the web has evolved where complex visual layout is now achieved
via lots of divs and spans rather than lots of nested tables (note I
said has changed, not necessarily changed for the better).

For now what I'm looking for is to turn data tables into something
that is more than just screen-deep.

--
♉Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮♉

--