Re: EWW Feature Request: Mark start and end of table cells?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: EWW Feature Request: Mark start and end of table cells?
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 08:10:13 -0700

See my present "poor man's solution" for browsing tables by cells:
https://github.com/tvraman/emacspeak/blob/master/lisp/emacspeak-eww.el#L2375

I'm hanging the table-dom as a text property on the rendered table, and
the performance hit is not perceivable --- at least to me --- though it
might well be causing some kind of visual flicker by slowing the display

--

Thanks,

--Raman
?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8