Re: Proposal for an Emacs User Survey

From: Qiantan Hong
Subject: Re: Proposal for an Emacs User Survey
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 04:31:09 +0000

Here is an ironic conflict.  It would be good for someone to explain
the GNU pilosophy there so that they understand that we have reasons
for what we do.  But I can't ask you to run nonfree software to
post on Reddit.

Is there any API that someone could use to make a free program
that can post on Reddit?

--
Dr Richard Stallman

It seems that https://i.reddit.com/ works pretty well
with LibreJS enabled. I assume it’s intended to
be a _javascript_ free version. Browsing and posting both works.