Re: EWW: Render span tags with spaces aroun them?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: EWW: Render span tags with spaces aroun them?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:45:14 -0700

Thanks for looking Tim, hopefully you speak enough cricket to spot the
bug.

Cricinfo shows live scores during IPL games, when games are live,
player names are running into the player's runs scored. In the markup,
there an empty <comment></comment> element that may well be getting

--
♉Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮♉

--
♉Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮♉