Re: crdt.el collaborative real time editing for Emacs

From: Qiantan Hong
Subject: Re: crdt.el collaborative real time editing for Emacs
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 17:05:42 +0000

Yes, definitely need to work on that.
Just need some process sentinel and make the crdt—* variables
buffer local.

Also in terms of yanking problem, I tried with crdt.el itself
and didn’t reproduce the bug. I then proceed to yank the whole emacs
CHANGELOG.3 into it (that’s 100k lines!) and it’s slowly going
through while almost hanging the emacsen — not sure if
this is what you observed. Shall we discuss more in detail
off list?