crdt.el - collaborative editing for Emacs

From: Jean Louis
Subject: crdt.el - collaborative editing for Emacs
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 06:53:31 +0300

Hello Qiantan,

Genious!! That is great, thank you. I have tested it.

It was very easy to start editing, to expose the buffer for
collaboration.

Could you polish the code, then include the license and propose to
Emacs developers to include it in main stream?

I guess that those that need collaboration will need to start main
Emacs instance on the Internet server. It should be possible to start
remote instance by using ssh, without controlling in real time the
remote instance.

It looks very similar to Gobby editor.

There shall be display of users connected. I did not connect more than
one user.

Jean

* Qiantan Hong <qhong@mit.edu> [2020-10-05 03:00]: