Re: PL support

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: PL support
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 18:57:02 +0300

On 09.05.2020 18:39, Philippe Vaucher wrote:
Sorry to sound like captain obvious, but shouldn't we contact the
people athttps://github.com/emacs-lsp/lsp-mode  and work with them on
this? Maybe that's already the case? I know there are also other
repositories with more or less the same goal.

Adding it to Emacs doesn't look feasible, but we should collaborate anyway. For example, to make sure that using lsp-mode with Emacs doesn't become harder in the future.

It's a shame, though. With lsp-ui, they have created some interesting new UI elements that we could benefit from.