RE: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 09:54:36 -0700 (PDT)

> >> The helpful package does a lot of extra linking
> >> and formatting. Have you checked it ?
> > Nope.
>
> I currently use helpful and which-key to discover more
> information than what is already available.
>
> If you have any other package to suggest, please do,
> I am very interested.

Not sure what the overall question is that you're
asking.  But if you're asking about other packages
that provide info similar to what helpful and
which-key provide:

* Icicles key completion provides some that's
  similar to what which-key provides.

* info+.el and help-fns+.el provide some that's
  similar to what helpful.el provides

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Icicles_-_Key_Completion

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/InfoPlus

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/HelpPlus