Re: Namespaces - summary, conclusion

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: Namespaces - summary, conclusion
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 12:11:19 +0200

> Then there are other discussions going on, like the manual not
> offering a "tutorial view" with highlighted examples, but I think
> these are other discussions and should be discussed on their own.

I also forgot to talk about another topic: the inclusion of new
functions, like the ones from s.el that do not exist yet in Emacs.

The community looks more open about this, but so far many of my
proposals were said to already exist under another name or people
didn't understand what the functions did. We'll also continue this
discussion in another thread.

Philippe