Re: Windows and MacOS and emacs.html

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Windows and MacOS and emacs.html
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 07:39:58 +0200

Amin Bandali <address@hidden> writes:

> > If this is good enough, I will commit it to the emacs web pages repo.
>
> No comments, I have installed the above in the emacs web pages repo.

It looks good to me, thanks for doing that.

While we're at it, perhaps this sentence could be clarified: "We
include support for some proprietary systems in GNU Emacs in the hope
that running Emacs on them will give users a taste of freedom and thus
lead them to free themselves."

I suggest: "... will give users a taste of freedom and thus lead them
to start using a free operating system."

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas