Re: building the docs

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: building the docs
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 15:11:07 +0900

Just so that you know, I asked the texinfo help list and it appears that the texinfo.tex file that I had was not good (although that's the one I checked out from the git repository).

Karl told me I should use the one on the ftp.gnu.org site, which I did, and all the missing index reappeared.

So there is maybe an issue with the emacs git repository file.

Jean-Christophe