Re: Towards a cleaner build

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Towards a cleaner build
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 05:06:16 +0200

In display-completion-list:
minibuffer.el:1741:12:Warning: display-completion-list called with 2
    arguments, but accepts only 1

But...

(defun display-completion-list (completions &optional common-substring)

*scratches head*

I wondered whether something else had declared that function to only
take one parameter, but no.  And I don't think the byte compiler
regularly outputs these warnings when calling a function recursively,
surely?