Re: Debbugs problems

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Debbugs problems
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 16:24:14 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> Another problem of debbugs in my experience is that there's no way to
> "subscribe" to a bug.

This is bug#5439. I haven't checked recently about the state of affairs
in the Debian project, but I hope this has been improved there. We would
profit from this when we'll merge our debbugs fork with the original
software; a project on the way with slow progress.

Since this is the most demanding request for debbugs, we should
implement this on our own, if it doesn't work yet in the Debian debbugs
version.

>         Stefan

Best regards, Michael.