Re: master updated (5fdf4fc -> 67c3a3a)

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: master updated (5fdf4fc -> 67c3a3a)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 18:04:08 +0000

Thanks for the heads up, Glenn. I tested with with gcc 8.2

Two questions:

1) can I know exactly which of the two commits caused the
    problem in hydra.nixos.org? (Actually, I think it was 67c3a3 according to Robert's
    separate message, but in general is it possible on hydra.nixos?)

2) can I have a look at the individual test suite's log files? They
    don't seem to be available at https://hydra.nixos.org/build/91223944/nixlog/1
    (again I think Robert's email is sufficient diagnostic, but confirming
     this wouldn't hurt).

João

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 12:50 PM Robert Pluim <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

    Glenn> Hi, FYI this change causes a test failure on hydra.nixos.
    Glenn> It could be specific to older gcc versions.  Ref:
    Glenn> https://hydra.nixos.org/build/91223944

Does 7.3 count as 'old' these days? Itʼs what's shipped in Ubuntu
18.04.

Robert

--
João Távora