Re: Linking to ImageMagick by default

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Linking to ImageMagick by default
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 13:24:13 -0800

Alan Third wrote:
In case anyone cares, I looked into this and XRender would do the
trick. I had a look at how to go about it, but as usual with X stuff
it looks a fair bit more complicated than with NS (and Windows), and I
don’t have a good X environment to play about in.

I have an X environment (and a Wayland one too); could you please post any code you wrote, if you think the idea is worth a try?