Re: Tramp as ELPA package

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Tramp as ELPA package
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 22:03:42 +0300

> From: Michael Albinus <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden
> Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 20:34:19 +0200
>
> > Did you try just to run install-info on the generated Info files?
>
> How?

Not sure I understand the question.  You provide the files for the
package, don't you?  And 'dir' is just a file to provide, no?  So run
install-info on your system, where you already have the manual
formatted into Info files, and then add the produced 'dir' file to the
repository.

Apologies if I'm missing some important factors here, I was just
trying to be helpful.