Re: Merging bignum to master

From: Pip Cet
Subject: Re: Merging bignum to master
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 15:20:44 +0000

If you really think XFIXNUMFWD is a good name, don't you at least
agree that it should go with renaming other references to intfwds to
fixnumfwds? Right now we have:

static struct Lisp_Intfwd *
XFIXNUMFWD (union Lisp_Fwd *a)
{
  eassert (INTFWDP (a));
  return &a->u_intfwd;
}

I still think that's clearly a case of over-eager replacement (XINT ->
XFIXNUM). To have XFIXNUMFWD but INTFWDP seems obviously wrong to me.