Re: bignum branch

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: bignum branch
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 12:59:34 -0600

>>>>> "Andy" == Andy Moreton <address@hidden> writes:

Andy> The test failure is caused by a missing space in the expected CCL dump
Andy> output. The following (add a single space) works for me:

Thanks, this was my fault, since I removed the space when git commit
complained about it.

Andy> Thanks. I was going to add the explanation I gave to Eli earlier in this
Andy> thread:

I changed ccl.el to use this comment instead.

I've pushed this to the branch.

Tom