Re: Regarding adding additional default font-lock faces

From: Nathan Moreau
Subject: Re: Regarding adding additional default font-lock faces
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 09:46:51 +0200

Hello,

> Ah, right, thanks.  I never use languages where this is used, but now
> that I see it, I do remember having heard of it.

Another examples:
- Recent versions of ocaml has something similar:
http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-ocaml/extn.html#s%3Aattributes

- c++ as well : https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/attributes

- One can maybe argue that python decorators could be fontified as
function attributes?

Nathan