Re: fine grained control of webkit browsing

From: joakim
Subject: Re: fine grained control of webkit browsing
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 23:31:21 +0200

"Perry E. Metzger" <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 20:58:09 +0200 address@hidden wrote:
>> The original idea was to expose the entire webkit api to emacs using
>> gobject introspection. There is an initial attempt to do this in
>> one of the xwidget branches. That work is stalled. I think it would
>> be a nice project for some enterprising person though.
>
> Where is the branch located?

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/log/?h=xwidget

Xwidget was the original branch that was later stripped down to
xwidget_mvp. xwidget_mvp was the branch that was merged into master.

Xwidget had some other widgets besides the webkit one, and also
embryonic gobject introspection support.

--
Joakim Verona
address@hidden