Re: Message's text-properties in *Messages*

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: Message's text-properties in *Messages*
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 15:50:02 -0400

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> Just because Drew asked for it?  Not a sufficient reason, no.
> [...]
> I reality, I should just ignore those messages from Drew,

I'm a relatively recent subscriber to emacs-devel, so please
excuse my being out of the loop; but do you care to elaborate
what's the issue with asking, nicely, for a user-facing option?
Of course ideally one would contribute a patch, but I can't see
how that request warrants this tone of response.

-amin